CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

So I've been tagged...

Man, I am so boring but okay Cinthia tagged me so here are the rules...

Here's the way it works if I've tagged you:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
--------------------
1) I loved to read so much I often skipped school to read. It was mostly romance novels. I read the Harlequins then and I can fool some people into thinking I am well traveled. lol

2) I often predict future events of people who are close to me. For instance I told my husband one night that if he ever cut his finger at work to put it in a baggie on ice. A couple of weeks later...yep he lost his middle finger to the first knuckle. Put it on ice but they were unable to save it. So I was mostly right.

3) Ice cream is my weakness! I am on weight watchers and have not had ice cream in a month. Torture!

4) I have a knack for remembering bits and pieces of info from tv shows. I often give people info from shows like 20/20 from years and years ago.

5) I HATE horror movies. I have not watched one since I was about fourteen.

6) I leave the shower curtain halfway open when showering.

i will add the tagged peiple later :)

1 comments:

Katie Reus said...

Weight watchers has those Smart Ones desserts (including icecream) so stop torturing yourself!!